Health & Safety Consultancy Service
- Comments 0
The focus is to address issues by bringing clarity to the project goals, aligned to a detailed understanding of the client’s business needs. We adopt a value-driven approach to defining and articulating business and project objectives before identifying the most effective means to deliver. Our company is the foremost by assisting customers with formulated robust and appropriate consultant expertise with relevant and expert experience and knowledge that you will value.
Our Health and Safety Consultancy team members of accredited consultants equipped with wider industry certifications come from a diverse range of work backgrounds regardless of the scale or complexity of a project, we employ and refine our systems and processes to provide control, governance, and transparency from inception to completion. Himalayan safety is committed to providing Clients, practical and affordable guidance to assist you in finding the right health, safety, environmental, and quality solutions for their Organization and At the point of every decision we make on behalf of our clients/customers, we challenge the status quo and work diligently to find the smartest, most efficient and most cost-effective solution
With our highly specialized consultants, Himalayan safety provides Clients with high-quality consultancy services to prepare and implement the QHSE Management systems based on ISO, ILO, OHSAS 18001, and/or any other international standards and best practices as required.
Some of the consultancy services we provide are:
- Development of Complete OHS Management System
- Development OHS Policy, Manual, safety planning, procedure, Risk Assessment, Safety Checklist, Format & Environmental impact assessment, etc
- Developments of safety Training modules for clients and contractors.
- Safety Audits – inspection, accident investigation
- Development of Safe Working Practice, Pre-tender OHS Plan and Documents, Method Statement, legal registers, etc.
- Emergency response and disaster management plan, procedure, etc….