IOSH Managing Safely Course Detail
IOSH health and safety training courses are for professionals of all the sectors of industry at all the levels within an organization.
This course is specifically designed for novice/professionals in the field of HSE looking to improve their awareness and the processes involved with assessing and controlling risks and hazards at the workplace. Whether you are a supervisor or manager looking to implement better health and safety measures within your teams or you are looking to enhance your CV and career prospects, the course is designed to give you all the practical knowledge and skill set.
- Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
- Module 2 – Assessing risks
- Module 3 – Controlling risks
- Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5 – Identifying hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring performance
- Module 8 – Protecting our environment
Certified from: – IOSH U.K
According to current statistics, a workforce of around 100,000 acquires an IOSH health and safety training qualification every year.
– Online (45 minutes objective question answer)
– Practical Assessments
After the completion of this course, you can apply as HSE Officer/HSE assistant and/HSE inspector specially at gulf countries.
- Start: 1 Dec, 2019
- Class: Monday – Friday
- Course Duration: 4 Days
- Total Classes: 4