This Level 3 Food Hygiene Training Course is designed for managers and supervisors in the catering industry to help them understand their essential day-to-day responsibilities, including how to implement the basics of a HACCP food safety management system.
Major highlights ROSPA approved course about course
The course offers knowledge of food hygiene practice and legal responsibilities and provides further detail on the controls that can be implemented to ensure that the food handling process is as safe and hygienic as possible.
- CPD U.K CERTIFIED,
- ROSPA U.K APPROVED,
- INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY U.K ENDORED,
- ENVIRONMENAL HEALTH OFFICER AUDITED AND APPROVED
- Equals to royal society for public health (RSPH)U.K and chartered institute of environmental health (CIEH) U.K syllabus
- Same as royal environmental health institute of Scotland (REHIS) elementary food hygiene syllabus
- Meets UK and EU guidelines for food businesses
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 3 Food Hygiene course is suitable for managers and supervisors in all types of catering establishments, including restaurants, hotels, cafes, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
- Head Chef / Head Cook
- Catering / Restaurant Manager
- Company Director
- Business Owner
- General Manager / Supervisor
- Nursery Manager
By the end of this course learners will
- Understand why food hygiene and safety practices are essential for all food handlers in a catering environment.
- Have awareness of the relevant food safety legislation and how it can be complied with.
- Understand the different ways in which food can be contaminated and how these risks can be effectively controlled.
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk.
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings.
- Understand the importance of cleaning schedules, managing waste and pest control.
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in a catering premises.
- Understand the basics of implementing a HACCP food safety management system and recognize the tools that can be used to do so.
How our training certificate helps you on your career?
- Mandatory qualification: having food safety and hygiene training is mandatory for food handlers in all type of food industry form cafeteria to hotel to catering to store,
- Boost your career prospects: Safety is an integrated part of hospitality sector so career growth without food safety knowledge is almost impossible in food industry. Having an internationally recognized certificate can boost career prospects for everyone who wishes to achieve the long term career in food industry in home and abroad with attractive package
- Updated and competitive : Our internationally accredited courses can provide the extensive knowledge about the food safety, and HACCP practice that can help individual to be up dated and make more dynamic and competent in to the job market.
- Confidence:- extensive knowledge about the food safety/HACCP procedure can develop the confidence to the candidates and also having the internationally certified qualification can also add the confidence level to the candidates
- Improve their knowledge and expertise : The food safety training provides candidates with the latest and standard food hygiene methods with the help of well-researched and approved written study material, interactive exercises and informative video content to help students improve their knowledge and expertise in food safety responsibilities
- Eligible for next level qualification: greater level qualification greater opportunity with greater facility