The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification (HSW) provides the perfect introduction to individuals looking for a good understanding of Workplace health & safety or who are to looking to start a career in Health and Safety
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification covers the principles of health and safety rather than specific law, focusing on common workplace hazards and how to identify and control them. This qualification is particularly relevant for team leaders, supervisors, facilities managers and anyone wishing to ensure they work safely.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH Safety at Work Qualification
- Valued by employers – both in the UK and internationally
- Provides confidence to handle workplace hazards effectively
- Provides an excellent foundation for further NEBOSH qualification
Why Himalayan safety for NEBOSH training?
- Only NEBSOH training providers in Nepal
- Quality training from expert tutors
- Interactive learning with latest teaching methods
- Continuous mock preparation
- Competitive course cost
- Easy payment method
- And career guidance