Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a food safety management system that is essential for all successful food businesses. Online HACCP training ensures an understanding for managers, supervisors and employees in how to manage food safety in the workplace and implement an effective HACCP-based management system.
This Level 2 HACCP course will introduce learners to the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points management system and help you to understand how to comply with the law, how to work safely and efficiently and what each crucial step of the HACCP implementation process entails.
Major highlights ROSPA approved course about course
- CPD U.K CERTIFIED,
- ROSPA U.K APPROVED,
- INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY U.K ENDORED,
- ENVIRONMENAL HEALTH OFFICER AUDITED AND APPROVED
- Equals to royal society for public health (RSPH)U.K and chartered institute of environmental health (CIEH) U.K syllabus
- Same as royal environmental health institute of Scotland (REHIS) elementary food hygiene syllabus
- Meets UK and EU guidelines for food businesses
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 2 HACCP course is suitable for employees at all levels within a food business. This includes full-time, part-time and temporary workers
- Chef / Cook
- Health and safety officer
- Food safety inspector/ hygienist
- Quality Control Staff
- Kitchen / Catering / Cafe Assistant
By the end of this course learners will:
- Have knowledge of food hygiene legislation and recognize why HACCP is relevant.
- Understand the main categories of food safety hazards.
- Be aware of the 7 principles of HACCP.
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisites in place before implementing a HACCP system.
- Understand what’s involved in setting up a HACCP system.
- Know more about identifying food safety hazards and their appropriate control measures.
- Understand the importance of continually monitoring the HACCP system
How our training certificate helps you on your career
- Mandatory qualification: having food safety and hygiene training is mandatory for food handlers in all type of food industry form cafeteria to hotel to catering to store,
- Boost your career prospects: Safety is an integrated part of hospitality sector so career growth without food safety knowledge is almost impossible in food industry. Having an internationally recognized certificate can boost career prospects for everyone who wishes to achieve the long term career in food industry in home and abroad with attractive package
- Updated and competitive : Our internationally accredited courses can provide the extensive knowledge about the food safety, and HACCP practice that can help individual to be up dated and make more dynamic and competent in to the job market.
- Confidence:- extensive knowledge about the food safety/HACCP procedure can develop the confidence to the candidates and also having the internationally certified qualification can also add the confidence level to the candidates
- Improve their knowledge and expertise : The food safety training provides candidates with the latest and standard food hygiene methods with the help of well-researched and approved written study material, interactive exercises and informative video content to help students improve their knowledge and expertise in food safety responsibilities
- Eligible for next level qualification: greater level qualification greater opportunity with greater facility