Himalayan safety solution is the international partner of RRC international U.K and offer the IOSH managing safely course in Nepal.
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world’s leading professional body for people responsible for safety and health in the workplace
What makes IOSH the best?
- Founded in 1945, IOSH is the only Chartered body for health and safety practitioners and the world’s largest health and safety professional membership organization.
- First European safety body to be awarded non-governmental organization (NGO) status by the International Labor Organization.
- Grant Chartered status to members who meet IOSH highest standards.
- And as a Chartered body, IOSH significantly influence the direction of health and safety policy in both the UK and internationally.
- IOSH is the guardian of professional competence and the ‘voice’ of common sense in health and safety.
Why IOSH MANAGING SAFELY COURSE?
- IOSH health and safety training courses are for professionals of all the sectors of industry at all the levels within an organization.
- The courses also designed to help professionals to improve their career prospects. Having an IOSH Managing Safely qualification on your resume gives you the edge over other peers and helps you achieve your career goals.
- Whether you are a supervisor or manager looking to implement better health and safety measures within your teams or you are looking to enhance your CV and career prospects, the course is designed to give you all the practical knowledge and skills