Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP)
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a food safety management system that is essential for all successful food businesses. Online HACCP training ensures an understanding for managers, supervisors and employees in how to manage food safety in the workplace and implement an effective HACCP-based management system.
ABOUT HACCP LEVEL-03
This course is suitable for managers and supervisors working in food premises, including catering, retail and manufacturing businesses
- Manager / Supervisor
- Lead Engineer
- Head Chef / Head Cook
- Lead Quality Controller
- Health & Safety Officer
Major highlights ROSPA approved course about course
- CPD U.K CERTIFIED,
- ROSPA U.K APPROVED,
- INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY U.K ENDORED,
- ENVIRONMENAL HEALTH OFFICER AUDITED AND APPROVED
- Equals to royal society for public health (RSPH)U.K and chartered institute of environmental health (CIEH) U.K syllabus
- Same as royal environmental health institute of Scotland (REHIS) elementary food hygiene syllabus
- Meets UK and EU guidelines for food businesses
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand why a HACCP food safety management system is important and beneficial.
- Understand food hygiene law and the different food safety management systems that can be chosen.
- Know how to plan and implement a successful HACCP system and avoid the common pitfalls.
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisite programmes in place.
- Know how to conduct a hazard analysis and identify critical control points.
- Understand the significance of critical limits and corrective action and know why these need to be carefully monitored.
- Know how to validate and verify the HACCP plan and understand the importance of keeping documentation
How our training certificate helps you on your career?
- Mandatory qualification: having food safety and hygiene training is mandatory for food handlers in all type of food industry form cafeteria to hotel to catering to store,
- Boost your career prospects: Safety is an integrated part of hospitality sector so career growth without food safety knowledge is almost impossible in food industry. Having an internationally recognized certificate can boost career prospects for everyone who wishes to achieve the long term career in food industry in home and abroad with attractive package
- Updated and competitive : Our internationally accredited courses can provide the extensive knowledge about the food safety, and HACCP practice that can help individual to be up dated and make more dynamic and competent in to the job market.
- Confidence:- extensive knowledge about the food safety/HACCP procedure can develop the confidence to the candidates and also having the internationally certified qualification can also add the confidence level to the candidates
- Improve their knowledge and expertise : The food safety training provides candidates with the latest and standard food hygiene methods with the help of well-researched and approved written study material, interactive exercises and informative video content to help students improve their knowledge and expertise in food safety responsibilities
- Eligible for next level qualification: greater level qualification greater opportunity with greater facility