This Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety course has been designed to educate those who don’t work directly with preparing or handling food, but work in an environment where food is handled elsewhere or who only work with low-risk foods. The course familiarizes the learner with basic food hygiene practices so they are able to work safely near food.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Front of house employees.
- Checkout staff.
- Bar workers.
- Food delivery drivers (suppliers, takeaway, etc.).
- Kitchen porters.
- Warehouse staff
Major highlights ROSPA approved course about course
- CPD U.K CERTIFIED,
- ROSPA U.K APPROVED,
- INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY U.K ENDORED,
- ENVIRONMENAL HEALTH OFFICER AUDITED AND APPROVED
- Equals to royal society for public health (RSPH)U.K and chartered institute of environmental health (CIEH) U.K syllabus
- Same as royal environmental health institute of Scotland (REHIS) elementary food hygiene syllabus
- Meets UK and EU guidelines for food businesses
By the end of this course learners will
- Understand the importance of food hygiene and recognize the types of health issues poor food hygiene may cause.
- Understand what the law says about food hygiene and how businesses can comply.
- Be able to identify the various types of food safety hazards and know what to do to prevent them from putting food at risk.
- Be able to maintain good standards of personal hygiene and prevent food from being contaminated.
- Understand the importance of thorough cleaning and proper waste management.
- Understand how to carry out effective cleaning activities
How our training certificate helps you on your career
- Mandatory qualification: having food safety and hygiene training is mandatory for food handlers in all type of food industry form cafeteria to hotel to catering to store,
- Boost your career prospects: Safety is an integrated part of hospitality sector so career growth without food safety knowledge is almost impossible in food industry. Having an internationally recognized certificate can boost career prospects for everyone who wishes to achieve the long term career in food industry in home and abroad with attractive package
- Updated and competitive : Our internationally accredited courses can provide the extensive knowledge about the food safety, and HACCP practice that can help individual to be up dated and make more dynamic and competent in to the job market.
- Confidence:- extensive knowledge about the food safety/HACCP procedure can develop the confidence to the candidates and also having the internationally certified qualification can also add the confidence level to the candidates
- Improve their knowledge and expertise : The food safety training provides candidates with the latest and standard food hygiene methods with the help of well-researched and approved written study material, interactive exercises and informative video content to help students improve their knowledge and expertise in food safety responsibilities
- Eligible for next level qualification: greater level qualification greater opportunity with greater facility