HACCP Training Course
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a food safety management system that is essential for all successful food businesses. Online HACCP training ensures an understanding for managers, supervisors and employees in how to manage food safety in the workplace and implement an effective HACCP-based management system.
This Level 2 HACCP course will introduce learners to the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points management system and help you to understand how to comply with the law, how to work safely and efficiently and what each crucial step of the HACCP implementation process entails.
Major highlights ROSPA approved course about course
- CPD U.K CERTIFIED,
- ROSPA U.K APPROVED,
- INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY U.K ENDORED,
- ENVIRONMENAL HEALTH OFFICER AUDITED AND APPROVED
- Equals to the royal society for public health (RSPH)U.K and chartered institute of environmental health (CIEH) U.K syllabus
- Same as the royal environmental health institute of Scotland (REHIS) elementary food hygiene syllabus
- Meets UK and EU guidelines for food businesses
Who Should Take This Course?
This Level 2 HACCP course is suitable for employees at all levels within a food business. This includes full-time, part-time, and temporary workers
- Chef / Cook
- Health and safety officer
- Food safety inspector/ hygienist
- Quality Control Staff
- Kitchen / Catering / Cafe Assistant
By the end of this course learners will:
- Have knowledge of food hygiene legislation and recognize why HACCP is relevant.
- Understand the main categories of food safety hazards.
- Be aware of the 7 principles of HACCP.
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisites in place before implementing a HACCP system.
- Understand what’s involved in setting up a HACCP system.
- Know more about identifying food safety hazards and their appropriate control measures.
- Understand the importance of continually monitoring the HACCP system
How HACCP Training Course certificate helps you on your career
- Mandatory qualification: having food safety and hygiene training is mandatory for food handlers in all types of food industries from the cafeteria to the hotel to catering to store,
- Boost your career prospects: Safety is an integrated part of the hospitality sector so career growth without food safety knowledge is almost impossible in the food industry. Having an internationally recognized certificate can boost career prospects for everyone who wishes to achieve a long term career in the food industry at home and abroad with an attractive package
- Updated and competitive: Our internationally accredited courses can provide extensive knowledge about food safety and HACCP practice that can help individuals to be updated and make more dynamic and competent in the job market.
- Confidence:- extensive knowledge about the food safety/HACCP procedure can develop the confidence to the candidates and also having the internationally certified qualification can also add the confidence level to the candidates
- Improve their knowledge and expertise: The food safety training provides candidates with the latest and standard food hygiene methods with the help of well-researched and approved written study material, interactive exercises, and informative video content to help students improve their knowledge and expertise in food safety responsibilities
- Eligible for next-level qualification: greater level qualification greater opportunity with greater facility
- Introduction to HACCP
What is HACCP? key terms, legislation, benefits of HACCP, and enforcing the law.
- Food safety hazards
How contamination applies to HACCP, physical, chemical, microbial and allergenic contamination, and cross-contamination.
- Food safety prerequisites
The 7 principles, examples of prerequisites, effective prerequisites, and assessing prerequisites.
- Creating a HACCP system
The basics of HACCP, creating a HACCP team, describing the products and ingredients, identifying the product’s uses and consumers, constructing a flow diagram, and confirming the flow diagram.
- The 7 principles: hazard analysis and control measure-
The 7 principles of HACCP, hazard analysis, determining critical points, the codex decision tree establishing critical limits.
- The 7 principles: monitoring and verification
Monitoring critical control points, establishing corrective Assessment:-
- Online assessment test at the end of the training
- 30 multiple-choice questions pass mark of 80% for level-03 and 70% for level- 02
- Results disclosed immediately at the end of the test
If you do not get the required pass percentage, you can study the course material and write again till you prove your competency and secure the pass marks with no extra charges for the re-tests.