Food Safety And Hygiene
This Level 1 Food Safety and Hygiene course has been designed to educate those who don’t work directly with preparing or handling food but work in an environment where food is handled elsewhere or who only work with low-risk foods. The course familiarizes the learner with basic food hygiene practices so they are able to work safely near food.
Who Should Take Food Safety and Hygiene Course?
- Front-of-house employees.
- Checkout staff.
- Bar workers.
- Food delivery drivers (suppliers, takeaway, etc.).
- Kitchen porters.
- Warehouse staff
Major highlights ROSPA approved course about course
- CPD U.K CERTIFIED,
- ROSPA U.K APPROVED,
- INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY U.K ENDORSED,
- THE ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICER AUDITED AND APPROVED
- Equals to the royal society for public health (RSPH)U.K and chartered institute of environmental health (CIEH) U.K syllabus
- Same as the royal environmental health institute of Scotland (REHIS) elementary food hygiene syllabus
- Meets UK and EU guidelines for food businesses
By The End Of This Food Safety and Hygiene Course
- Understand the importance of food hygiene and recognize the types of health issues poor food hygiene may cause.
- Understand what the law says about food hygiene and how businesses can comply.
- Be able to identify the various types of food safety hazards and know what to do to prevent them from putting food at risk.
- Be able to maintain good standards of personal hygiene and prevent food from being contaminated.
- Understand the importance of thorough cleaning and proper waste management.
- Understand how to carry out effective cleaning activities
How Food Safety and Hygiene training certificate helps you on your career
- Mandatory qualification: having food safety and hygiene training is mandatory for food handlers in all types of food industries from the cafeteria to the hotel to catering to store,
- Boost your career prospects: Safety is an integrated part of the hospitality sector so career growth without food safety knowledge is almost impossible in the food industry. Having an internationally recognized certificate can boost career prospects for everyone who wishes to achieve a long term career in the food industry at home and abroad with an attractive package
- Updated and competitive: Our internationally accredited courses can provide extensive knowledge about food safety and HACCP practice that can help individuals to be updated and make more dynamic and competent in the job market.
- Confidence:- extensive knowledge about the food safety/HACCP procedure can develop the confidence to the candidates and also having the internationally certified qualification can also add the confidence level to the candidates
- Improve their knowledge and expertise: The food safety training provides candidates with the latest and standard food hygiene methods with the help of well-researched and approved written study material, interactive exercises, and informative video content to help students improve their knowledge and expertise in food safety responsibilities
- Eligible for next-level qualification: greater level qualification greater opportunity with greater facility
||Introduction to Food Hygiene
||Who is this course for? Why is food hygiene important?, food hygiene law, understanding food safety, and health issues caused by contaminants.
||Food Safety Hazards
||Microbiological hazards, allergenic hazards, physical hazards, and chemical hazards.
||Food Safety Controls
||The conditions for bacterial growth, temperature control, controlling time, low and high-risk foods, controlling microbiological hazards, allergenic contamination, controlling physical hazards, controlling chemical hazards, food deliveries, refrigeration, and pests.
||Hand hygiene, hair hygiene, body hygiene, and bad habits, protective clothing, and reporting illnesses.
||Why is cleaning important? Waste management, cleaning and disinfection, clean as you go, dishwashers, and scheduling cleaning.