Having a designated fire warden at work is an important part of fire safety. The fire warden works together with the employer to ensure that fire safety measures and evacuation procedures are in place and effective.
This course will provide you with the necessary training required to be a qualified fire warden. It will educate you about what your legal duties are, will provide you with an understanding of fire, familiarize you with fire hazards and fire safety arrangements, and detail what your emergency evacuation procedures should entail. The information in the course will enable you to take responsibility for fire safety in your workplace and protect everyone’s well-being
Highlights of course
- Developed by Health & Safety Professionals
- Accredited by Continuous Professional Development (CPD)U.K and Approved by The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents ROSPA U.K
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Full audio voiceover
- COURSE DURATION:- 7 DAYS (WITH PRACTICAL)
- EXAM:- ONLINE 12 multiple choice question with 75% pass mark
- Certificate:- Next working day after completion
- This certificate does not have an expiry date. However, based on industry best practice guidelines, the recommended renewal period for this training is 3 years
Who Should Take This Course?
This Fire Warden Training course is suitable for anyone who will be taking on the role of fire warden in their workplace. Anyone at any level can take it and no previous knowledge is required – it will cover both the basics and specifics of fire safety. It will educate you about what your duties are and how to fulfill them